I wouldn't go anywhere else! My brother-in-law referred us and have not been anywhere since! They are always helpful, accommodating if they can be and overall just a great place to take my cars! We have been going there for about 7 years now and my kids take their cars there and I refer anyone I can there and no one's ever been disappointed.
Wonderful service & people!!
Great honest, hard working, family, great work... we have had great experience every time & will never go anywhere else.... I highly recommend Borches Hi Tech Auto Repair to all my family and friends .... recently had 2 vehicles, 1 a problem vehicle I just purchased of which other dealers and service shops couldn't figure out, Jason figured it out it was a $15 part .... very knowledgeable and honest very as is his father Bob ... satisfied with his Quality Of work and prompt attention to detail... I just can go on and on I'm so happy I found these wonderful people and this professional repair shop... I can't say enough nice things about them ... I trust them with my vehicles.
Truly an amazing place. They keep my car running like new with 116K on it!
I absolutely love this shop! I've never had a problem that they couldn't solve. Also, it is super friendly and amazing service. I definitely recommend!
I drive home from Chicago just to have them work on my car! I have owned Toyotas, Subarus, and Volkswagen-this is the best shop ever!
Absolutely amazing service. I had taken my car to FIVE other shops, including the dealership and NO ONE could figure out my intermittent starting problem. Jason literally had my car for less than 24 hours and figured it out!! I mean figured out, repaired and in my driveway in less than 24 hours. You can tell a difference in customer service when someone is genuinely passionate about their job. If you're on the fence, don't be!!! Take your car there right away, they have my referral for life!
Knowledgeable and fair. Our family has been going here for years. We feel the service is complete with fair pricing. The work done for us has been on Dodge trucks, classic cars and Chevy products. Great neighborhood shop to take your business.
AWESOME PLACE! FIXED MY WIFE'S CAR IN ONE DAY!! DROPPED OFF A COURTESY VEHICLE FOR HER TO USE WHILE THEY REPAIRED HERS. BY FAR THE BEST EXPERIENCE I HAVE HAD AT A SERVICE FACILITY!! THANKS AGAIN BORCHE'S HI TEC!
If you want to find honest people who care about your family and the well being of your vehicles, then you have found the right place. I could not recommend a better and more thorough shop. I honestly feel safe leaving their building every time and that is hard to do when it comes to building trust with an automotive specialist.
Of all the shops that have touched my vehicle, this one I trust the most. They don't just have all the right equipment, they also have the knowledge to use it. And even better it is family owned and operated. Their prices are more then fair and you won't get charged for parts or repairs you don't need. They not only got my business, but that of my friends and family with my 100% endorsement. #customer4life
Very professional and they never give you any added surprises. If they find more damage than expected they will call you first everytime before they fix it. And affordable labor prices. You're car is looked at and inspected within 24 hours of dropping it off so no week long drugged out process 3 to 4 business days at the most its in the shop.
I brought in a Toyota Camry 1992 for a used car checkout, and Jason the mechanic got to it right away. He proved himself efficient, thorough, and knowledgeable. Although they seem are a GM shop, Jason had a lot of knowlege of Toyotas as well, sharing with me common maintenance issues with Camrys and Corrollas of a similar "vintage." I bought the car, and all of his assessments for repair needs were spot on. Very nice staff, tidy bright shop, family-owned, would bring my cars there again! Highly recommended.
- According to recent studies, 5 percent of all motor vehicle fatalities are clearly caused by automobile maintenance neglect.
- The cooling system should be completely flushed and refilled about every 24 months. The level, condition, and concentration of coolant should be checked. (A 50/50 mix of anti-freeze and water is usually recommended.)
- Never remove the radiator cap until the engine has thoroughly cooled. The tightness and condition of drive belts, clamps and hoses should be checked by a pro.
- Change your oil and oil filter as specified in your manual, or more often (every 3,000 miles) if you make frequent short jaunts, extended trips with lots of luggage or tow a trailer.
- Replace other filters (air, fuel, PCV, etc.) as recommended, or more often in dusty conditions. Get engine drivability problems (hard stops, rough idling, stalling, diminished power, etc.) corrected at a good shop.
- A dirty windshield causes eye fatigue and can pose a safety hazard. Replace worn blades and get plenty of windshield washer solvent.
- Have your tires rotated about every 5,000 miles. Check tire pressures once a month; let the tires cool down first. Don't forget your spare and be sure your jack is in good condition.
- Check your owner's manual to find out what fuel octane rating your car's engine needs then buy it.
- Keep your tires inflated to the proper levels. Under-inflated tires make it harder for your car to move down the road, which means your engine uses more fuel to maintain speed.
- Lighten the load. Heavier vehicles use more fuel, so clean out unnecessary weight in the passenger compartment or trunk before you hit the road.
- Use the A/C sparingly. The air conditioner puts extra load on the engine forcing more fuel to be used.
- Keep your windows closed. Wide-open windows, especially at highway speeds, increase aerodynamic drag and the result is up to a 10% decrease in fuel economy.
- Avoid long idling. If you anticipate being stopped for more than one minute, shut off the car. Contrary to popular belief, restarting the car uses less fuel than letting it idle.
- Stay within posted speed limits. The faster you drive, the more fuel you use. For example, driving at 65 miles per hour (mph) rather than 55 mph, increases fuel consumption by 20 percent.
- Use cruise control. Using cruise control on highway trips can help you maintain a constant speed and, in most cases, reduce your fuel consumption.
- Keep your engine tuned. A fouled spark plug or plugged/restricted fuel injector can reduce fuel efficiency as much as 30 percent.
- Inspect the engine's belts regularly. Look for cracks or missing sections or segments. Worn belts will affect the engine performance.
- Have the fuel filter changed every 10,000 miles to prevent rust, dirt and other impurities from entering the fuel system.
- Change the transmission fluid and filter every 15,000 to 18,000 miles. This will protect the precision-crafted components of the transmission/transaxle.
- Inspect the suspension system regularly. This will extend the life of the vehicle's tires.