- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Honest place. Jason rocks.
Mechanics do outstanding work. Family business. Very clean and pleasant atmosphere. Highly recommended. 10 mile Hoover :)
I have been going to Borche's for 21 years and I have always been satisfied. They are honest and stand by their work.
Mechanic and service manager Jason was an excellent guy. He was very straight forward about what it would take to repair my vehicle and did his best to keep my costs low. Jason even checked in a week after repairs were complete to make sure everything with my vehicle was A-OK! Everyone there was very nice, they went above and beyond to make my experience with them enjoyable. They have a customer in me for life.
It's hard to find honest people anymore yet alone honest mechanics. I love these guys.
We chose this place based on their excellent reviews. We could not be more pleased. They were friendly, personable, professional, fast and priced fairly. I think we found our new go to mechanic!!!